Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Thanks a lot for the stay at your Hostel. I enjoyed it very much. ”
- 15 Nov 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ Location was just perfect The cleaness was amaizing The staff wonderful and helpful And the room was beautyful. Everything was just perfect ”
- 27 Oct 2015 Anonymous Spain
- “ Super helpful staff with maps,directions,laundry. My only comment is it. would be helpful to show New guests that the doors lock automatically on closing so folks aren't banging open and closed multiple times inn the night trying too figure out how to lock them. ”
- 21 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ We very much enjoyed our stay in the Igdlo Guesthouse. In fact, we liked it better than the hotel our tour was booked into at the end of our trip! Clean, comfortable, helpful staff, lovely breakfast, and only about a 10 minute walk from the city proper. ”
- 18 Jun 2015 Cynthia USA
- “ We stayed in two different 4 people rooms in two different dates and both were the biggest we've seen in all Iceland Hostels. The kitchen is very well equipped. The repectionists are really friendly. ”
- 08 May 2015 Manuel Spain