Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Super helpful staff with maps,directions,laundry. My only comment is it. would be helpful to show New guests that the doors lock automatically on closing so folks aren't banging open and closed multiple times inn the night trying too figure out how to lock them. ”
- 21 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ We very much enjoyed our stay in the Igdlo Guesthouse. In fact, we liked it better than the hotel our tour was booked into at the end of our trip! Clean, comfortable, helpful staff, lovely breakfast, and only about a 10 minute walk from the city proper. ”
- 18 Jun 2015 Cynthia USA
- “ We stayed in two different 4 people rooms in two different dates and both were the biggest we've seen in all Iceland Hostels. The kitchen is very well equipped. The repectionists are really friendly. ”
- 08 May 2015 Manuel Spain
- “ We had amazing time staying at Igdlo! Everything was so close to the apartment, helpfull staff, beautiful city and the whole country! This was up to now the best travel experience , I'm happy that we decided to go there on our honeymoon trip. We hope to see you again! ”
- 26 Aug 2014 Milijana Serbia