Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Additional fee for breakfast buffet but very reasonable price. Rooms had blackout curtains on the windows which was a must during summer months. Easy walking distance to restaurants downtown. ”
- 04 Jun 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ very good hostel ”
- 22 Oct 2016 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Had a lovely stay for 7 days. The staff was nice, helpful and very accommodating. Had a late check-in but was sent information beforehand and everything was set when I arrived. It is in a quieter neighbourhood but is still only 10mins walk from main strip. Would gladly stay again and definitely recommend. ”
- 14 Sep 2016 Olivia Canada