Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really good guest house in walking distance from the town centre. We stayed for seven nights and was very satisfied with our room and the included breakfast, and the staff was most helpful in every way possible during our stay. Maybe not the prettiest of surroundings with the big road so close by, but worth every ISK, and we would definitely stay there again. ”
- 01 Aug 2013 Maja Sweden
- “ This is a very safe, clean and quiet hostel with an excellent, welcoming host! ”
- 26 May 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ We only stayed here one night, but the staff was very polite with us and give us some advices of interesting places en Reykjavik. They were making some improvements in the place but all the facilities were available and noise was minimum. Excelent speed in Wi-fi. ”
- 23 Feb 2013 Raquel Mexico