Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The women who work there are very unfriendly, the guy is nice. The hostel is not the cleanest, but the athmosphere there is fantastic! ”
- 07 Nov 2014 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ Staff was great, from maintenance to security. However, water kept shutting off, the bathrooms were quite stinky and dirty the majority of the time, and I think there was bed bugs or some other type of little critter. ”
- 10 Oct 2014 Caitlin USA
- “ Cool place, super chill with a back porch facing a river. Not terribly hard to find, but we did have to go to a bodega when we got off the bus and ask directions because Iguana hadn't provided us with much ("go right to the river, and turn right, it's a brick and bamboo building").However, we did receive the same directions from people there. Beds were fine, all with mosquito nets. When we arrived everyone was making empanadas and hanging out, getting ready for a night out. Day staff -no English ”
- 14 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA