Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We stayed at the hostel for about 4 days and we had a great stay. The hostel owner was extremely helpful with providing us with information about nearby tourist attractions like El Chiflon, etc. The atmosphere at the hostel was colorful, friendly and international. The price included freshly made breakfast and a comfortable room. There were even organized outings to pubs and clubs with our fellow guests which enabled us to meet and talk to new people. ”
- 01 Aug 2014 Kinga Sweden
- “ Average hostel with nice staff. The equipement, especially the bedroom and bathroom were not found clean. There was a smell in the rooms with mould in the bedroom. Also, the beds were not clean. The breakfast is good! ”
- 03 Feb 2014 Marcel Germany
- “ The hostel was freezing. They were nice to give me extra blankets, but it was so incredibly cold. The shower was cold too, only hot for about 1 minute. Breakfast was really good and a nice variety. ”
- 14 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Muy amables los hostes! ”
- 31 Dec 2013 liliana Mexico