Iguassu Eco Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ If you just visit Iguassu Falls, the location is ideal, the park entrance is within a short walking distance. I went to the falls, and also took buses and visited Paraguay at the same day, which means that public transportation in this area is okay too. Airport is very close too. It's a pretty nice and quiet hostel. Most people stay here 2-3 nights just to visit the falls on the Brazilian side, or both Brazilian and Argentinian sides. Staff is very friendly. ”
- 21 Oct 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ Excellent place to stay, friendly and helpfull staff. ”
- 08 Feb 2014 Saad
- “ The location is very good. It is close to the parks. It looks clean but the bathrooms are so stinky. ”
- 09 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA