Iguassu Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Outstanding. I really liked the greeting with tourist information - that was so helpful, and I didn't have to ask or wander around and try to figure it out. That really made my trip to Foz so much easier! ”
- 23 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Excellent location close to the bus terminal, it´s really easy to go to the waterfalls on your own, and close to a cheap churrascaria (on the way to the bus terminal). Friendly staff provides information of how to get around. Breakfast is good. Only problem is that the doors of the common bathrooms were frequently slammed,maybe we were were not lucky and people didn't know how to close a door properly, lay be there was a problem with the doors.... yet we stayed in a comfortable private room ”
- 16 Jul 2014 Charlotte France
- “ I would definitely highly recommend Iguassu Guest House to fellow travelers. The location, within walking distance from the local bus station, is great and very convenient for getting to the falls. Carlos, who is fluent in English, was very helpful with information about buses etc, and arranged to have my bus ticket back to Curitiba delivered to the hostel. Great breakfast and very clean. I would definitely stay there again. ”
- 08 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Great location close to Bus terminal and downtown. Good crowd of travelers from a lot of different countries. Staff very helpful about booking tours and getting to the falls, especially the legendary Carlos! ”
- 01 Jul 2014 Anonymous England
- “ I stayed here in late June of 2014. The female staff was very supportive in giving information on tourist attractions, such as Iguacu Falls. In addition, her English was very fluent. It was very comfortable staying here. ”
- 25 Jun 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Great location for a hostel, just around the corner from the bus terminal and near downtown restaurants. Staff was extremely welcoming and friendly - and spoke fluent english. They were also very knowledgeable about all the tours and sites available in the area. Facilities could use some work - showers flood easily, no soap/shampoo provided in bathroom. Overall, a great place to stay while visiting Iguassu! ”
- 11 Oct 2013 Ryan USA