Iguassu Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent hostel to stay when visiting the falls 2 nights is sufficient to see everything ”
- 17 Jan 2015 Anonymous Ireland
- “ the hostel was great, the staff was very helplful and nice, the baths were clean and the rooms were cleaned daily. You get even a towel. The main bus station and the supermarket are 5 min away. Very nice hostel. ”
- 07 Jan 2015 Stephanie Germany
- “ My best experience has been the staff, doing more than well and I loved talking to them. Thanks for the stay, help and the nice atmosphere. ”
- 08 Dec 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Outstanding. I really liked the greeting with tourist information - that was so helpful, and I didn't have to ask or wander around and try to figure it out. That really made my trip to Foz so much easier! ”
- 23 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Excellent location close to the bus terminal, it´s really easy to go to the waterfalls on your own, and close to a cheap churrascaria (on the way to the bus terminal). Friendly staff provides information of how to get around. Breakfast is good. Only problem is that the doors of the common bathrooms were frequently slammed,maybe we were were not lucky and people didn't know how to close a door properly, lay be there was a problem with the doors.... yet we stayed in a comfortable private room ”
- 16 Jul 2014 Charlotte France
- “ I would definitely highly recommend Iguassu Guest House to fellow travelers. The location, within walking distance from the local bus station, is great and very convenient for getting to the falls. Carlos, who is fluent in English, was very helpful with information about buses etc, and arranged to have my bus ticket back to Curitiba delivered to the hostel. Great breakfast and very clean. I would definitely stay there again. ”
- 08 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA