Iguassu Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff was very warmful and attentive, the breakfast was surprisingly rich, they have a wide kitchen and a nice swimming pool, and the location is strategic (very close to the bus station, to good restaurants and to a supermarket). The only suggestion is that they should offer a little more restrooms and showers. Congratulations for the great services, guys! ”
- 23 Feb 2015 Anonymous Spain
- “ Excellent hostel to stay when visiting the falls 2 nights is sufficient to see everything ”
- 17 Jan 2015 Anonymous Ireland
- “ the hostel was great, the staff was very helplful and nice, the baths were clean and the rooms were cleaned daily. You get even a towel. The main bus station and the supermarket are 5 min away. Very nice hostel. ”
- 07 Jan 2015 Stephanie Germany
- “ My best experience has been the staff, doing more than well and I loved talking to them. Thanks for the stay, help and the nice atmosphere. ”
- 08 Dec 2014 Anonymous Germany