Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Friendly staff, location's not that close to Kyoto station but accessible by bus ”
- 18 Nov 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Nice atmosphere, in Japanese style but with all necessary Western comforts. The staff was always very helpful and patient. ”
- 10 May 2014 Simone Italy
- “ Quiet hostel. All private rooms. Generally an older crowd that stays here (25+). I had the feeling that I was staying at a place which an acquaintance let me borrow, so we came and left freely. It's a bit far down a small quiet street but the 7/11 convenient store saved our lives! 15 mins walk from Kyoto station. Buy a bus pass from the hostel. (500 yen) It saves you a lot of money! The ramen shop on the main street is awesome! Eat the spicy miso and the fried chicken and get a side of shoots! ”
- 19 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA