Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very vriendly staff who speak english and give you a tour of the hostel. The hostel is very nice and traditional Japanese style themed. ”
- 28 Dec 2013 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Very convenient location. The reception staff was fluent in English. They were very helpful providing us with all the info we might need and loads of maps. Their bike rental service made our trip all that more pleasant. The room was comfortable,the cleaning staff efficient,and the washing machine was a bonus. Generally we were very satisfied with our stay. Also,the reception closes at 22:00. ”
- 12 Aug 2013 Anonymous Greece
- “ Nice, quiet place to stay just a 15 minute walk from the train station. If you don't need a tram stop just outside the door, this place was fine. Staff was friendly, but down the road and rarely seen. In a residential area, so no traffic noise at night. Perfectly adequate lodging for Kyoto sightseeing. ”
- 10 Jan 2013 Zach USA