Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ For us everything was perfect. We arrived to Bologona just for one day. If you travel in group of friends, take a taxi from the airport (it costs 17-18euro, but one way BLQ shuttle bus ticket costs 6euro). Our room was on the street, and in the morning time was a little bit loud when window was opened. The old town is just near by the hotel - 5min walk to Fountain of Neptun, small shops and good restaurant as well. We strongly recommend this place. ”
- 09 Oct 2013 MARCIN Poland
- “ Very nice staff and great location. Room was clean, but bathroom wasn't terribly clean. Wifi access was fine. Soundproofing between the rooms was non-existent, so I could hear every breath that others took in the next room. I was in a private room and everything was fine, but strangely there were no power outlets to recharge my phone / ipad while i slept. The staff was great and very kind and helpful, and the location was very convenient to the center of town. ”
- 17 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ air-con was broken and no one came fixing it, the heat was unbearable! worst hostel I had in Italy! ”
- 15 Jul 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ No aircondition. ”
- 05 Jul 2013 Anonymous Poland
- “ This hostel was fine, it was very difficult to find, and I finally rang a bell labelled "Il Castelo Fashion Line" in hopes that it would be the right place, and fortunately it was. But a sign or a correct label would've saved us a half hour of wandering around asking people where it was. ”
- 06 Apr 2013 Anonymous USA