Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good hostel. Good staff. Average breakfast, average wifi. No kitchen to cook, maybe not enough bathrooms. The only bad thing is that after the check-out they ask us to leave the hostel and it was also raining, unbelievable, very rude. Another thing is thats difficult to find. But nevertheless recomendable hostel ”
- 22 Sep 2015 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Location is perfect. Facilities are new and clean. Maybe not the best place to meet new people, but otherwise I recommend this place to everyone. ”
- 09 Sep 2015 Kamilla
- “ The hostel was very good but you can find better ones for the price. The Staff were nice to me and very helpful. The breakfast is poor. I had a problem to get there due to bad weather condition. I was stuck in the train and I almost lost my reservation because they said the reception closes and they didn't want to wait for me anymore. ”
- 06 Sep 2015 Alessandra Raiuca Brazil
- “ Great hostel, very clean, central location, and friendly staff. There is a nice common area for travelers to meet up and chat. I have already advised other people to stay at Il Castello. One comment: The walls are thin and sound travels, so it can be disturbing when people come in late at night. However, ear plugs, being a heavy sleeper, or being a lover of night life can easily solve that problem. ”
- 21 Aug 2015 Lena USA
- “ It costed 10 euros to do your laundry. I didn't get any receipt which was odd. ”
- 19 Jul 2015 Anonymous Finland
- “ A all round great place to stay. Comfortable clean and helpful staff. ”
- 14 Jul 2015 Elicia