Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was nice and clean. However, the staff was not friendly at all. The hostel does NOT have a luggage deposit, which I find pretty poor especially for a hostel. The staff did not try to help us out in this Situation at all. Had to store our luggage at the stazione centrale, which was about 10 euros per day and person. ”
- 04 Nov 2016 Miriam Germany
- “ And a good hostel, but reception is desired. Their schedules could be more flexible to chek in. And when I went to the chek out I could not even stand 5 minutes at the reception that just me "expelled" claiming it can not be anyone. And it was done in a very rough way. ”
- 17 Sep 2016 JULIANA Brazil
- “ Lovely small hostel. Had no problems at all. Handy location. ”
- 15 Sep 2016 Anonymous Ireland
- “ Posh-looking and very well maintained by the team of friendly and helpful staff. It was also very centrally located, easy to get to from the train station, and well within short walking distance to all attractions in the area. ”
- 18 Aug 2016 Anonymous Singapore