Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was a lovely experience, the hostel is well functioning and has a helpful stuff.Cleanliness was super.No problem with security.Just you have to be in contact with them for check-in since they don't have a reception.I would recommend the place. ”
- 01 Feb 2015 Goktug Turkey
- “ Great location, just five minutes from Bologna's main piazza. Nice and clean, lovely women running the hostel, and huge lockers - could fit both my pretty large suitcase, backpack and bag. Great atmosphere - very social, even if it's not a party place. Met some great people there! A little noisy, but so is every other hostel I've stayed at in Italy. No bunk beds, which made it very comfy. I was sad to leave, and will definitely stay here if I ever go back to Bologna! ”
- 18 Dec 2014 Anonymous Norway
- “ Marinella and Caterina were very helpful and friendly. It's a perfect location to travel, although a little noisy at night. ”
- 18 Sep 2014 Alison Canada
- “ I had a really stay thanks to a nice welcoming. The owner gave me a lot of helpful information on Bologna. I really appreciated! Also, there was some hand soap in the bathroom which is kind of rare at a hostel. I wortment to rent eventually. Some of them acted like they were owning the place. ”
- 12 Sep 2014 Anonymous France