Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We met the greatest people while staying at the hostel, but the staff were never around ”
- 23 Jul 2015 Kayla USA
- “ Very friendly staff and nice atmosphere. The map of Bologna came in very handy, thank you for it!! And especially thanks to the nice employee who showed me the way to place where I could make international phone calls, Divine is it right? :-) ”
- 28 Apr 2015 Seyedeh Alast Germany
- “ The host was wonderful. She took time to tell us about the city and suggestions on places to eat and things to do. The hostel was roomy and very comfortable. It was in a great location. Highly recommend it!! ”
- 24 Apr 2015 Martha USA
- “ This is an amazing hostel! It would be perfect if there was a locker on the bathroom door! Everything in this hostel is great! ”
- 02 Feb 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ It was a lovely experience, the hostel is well functioning and has a helpful stuff.Cleanliness was super.No problem with security.Just you have to be in contact with them for check-in since they don't have a reception.I would recommend the place. ”
- 01 Feb 2015 Goktug Turkey
- “ Great location, just five minutes from Bologna's main piazza. Nice and clean, lovely women running the hostel, and huge lockers - could fit both my pretty large suitcase, backpack and bag. Great atmosphere - very social, even if it's not a party place. Met some great people there! A little noisy, but so is every other hostel I've stayed at in Italy. No bunk beds, which made it very comfy. I was sad to leave, and will definitely stay here if I ever go back to Bologna! ”
- 18 Dec 2014 Anonymous Norway