Imperial Laguna Cancun
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ No record of reservation when we arrived. First room was smelly, broken phone, broken balcony door, and non functioning lights. Second room smelled considerably worse, ants in the bathroom, balcony drooping from building. Furniture in disrepair. Staff were moderately helpful, and pushy about the use of cash. There was a 19% tax added to the total. ”
- 07 Sep 2014 lee ann
- “ Cockroach in bedroom Balcony door leaked during rainstorm and suitcase got soaked Very poor water pressure & no hot water Moldy smell in room Very minimal amenities (no in-room wifi or phone) ”
- 31 May 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ We were looking for a cheap place to stay for one night in Cancun (which I admittedly hate, so this is not a comment on the place). Laguna feels old, but it was OK value for money. ”
- 17 Dec 2012 Anonymous Germany