In&basic Hostel Lounge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Friendly welcoming staff. Quick to respond to questions on email before my arrival. I just didn't the night arriving late and leaving early so I can't comment on much else. ”
- 14 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Amazing hostel and staff! ”
- 06 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff here was great. They were able to accommodate us on very short notice when our reservation at a different hostel fell through. After a long day, they offered me some of their dinner and ordered some food for my boyfriend. They also picked us up a bottle of wine when they were at the store. These small gestures set them apart from other hostels. They were also very patient and understanding with us when we had a mishap with our key (Sorry about that!) ”
- 13 Mar 2013 Lindsay USA
- “ In&basic Hostel Lounge is a wonderful accommodation option for staying in San Jose. The rooms and facilities are comfortable and clean and the environment quite peaceful. The owners & staff are super-friendly and helpful, they will make you feel like part of the In & Basic family. I stayed there during the first days of my trip to Costa Rica and decided to stay there also at the end of my trip. They were very helpul, understanding and effective when I had to change the date of my last booking ”
- 23 Feb 2013 Anonymous Spain
- “ Safe, good location (mall with atm and all kind pf stuff, supermkt, restaurants), wifi, towel, nice people, backyard, laundry. They helped with my tours reservations very kindly, but just make sure about the tour profile and your trip style. ”
- 18 Jan 2013 Giseli Brazil