In&basic Hostel Lounge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I have traveled in over 20 countries and have stayed in many hostels. Paula's place is the best one I have stayed at yet. It is a very professional environment and relaxing. I got a private room with my girlfriend, but even the dorms where far superior to any I have seen. Paula was extremely friendly and flexible with us when visiting Costa Rica. ”
- 03 Aug 2016 Joseph USA
- “ The hostess was amazing. I have never written a review before but I will for her. First she let us leave our stuff inside even tho we got there hours before check in time. She gave us very great directions to roam the city. She did our laundry. She helped us figure out how to get to Limon. She called the cab for us early in the am for our trips, and got us a discounted the shuttle for the trip back to the airport. She packed us snacks. She was so friendly and she went above and beyond. ”
- 29 Dec 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Great basic hostel. The owner is one of the mist service-minded I've ever met. Great value for your money. ”
- 29 Dec 2015 siri Sweden
- “ We really love our experience in the hostel, the only thing that we didn't like was that the rules in the hostel was too rigid. But beside that, is an excellent space really clean, I guess you won't find a cleanest hostel in all area ”
- 28 Nov 2015 Camilo Alejandro Colombia
- “ great place. Just little far from city center ”
- 21 Nov 2015 Anonymous Pakistan