In The Wind Hostel & Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The cleanest Hostel I´ve stayed. And a great staff, very helpfull al the time! I´ll be back! ”
- 25 Apr 2018 Sebastian Argentina
- “ The kitchen is badly equipped, the fridge smells like it hasnt been cleaned for ages and the stove barely works. But apart from that, its quite nice hostel, good location and nice and friendly staff. ”
- 04 Mar 2017 Johannes Denmark
- “ Nice place for families, couple, or alone. The security is great. Disregard old comments. It is under a new owner. They have a tall steel fence covered with barbed wire, which is accessed by electronic lock. They have cameras at the entrances. Cleanest hostel ever, someone comes to clean everyday. The staff is beyond helpful. Has two kitchens where you can prepare your own food. Everyone gets a locker and a locked cupboard for dry food. The owner speaks three languages and breakfast included. ”
- 27 Jul 2016 Brendan USA