In The Wind Hostel & Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I love the privacy curtains. Great hostel to stay in when you are on the move. But the room I stayed in was a little older. ”
- 04 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ I enjoyed staying at this hostile. After I booked I was a little hesitant as to what to expect, as my number one concern and Hostel has always been safety and cleanliness. The Hostel is very safe, it is surrounded by metal bars and Barbwire, as is all buildings in Costa Rica this is normal. They give you a key so you can enter the Hostel at anytime safely, and as for cleanliness I never had a problem with the bathrooms, they were cleaned every day. friendly staff and good pancake in the mornin ”
- 29 Apr 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ Very friendly staff. Great level of information - just one note: make sure to up-date your information about bus schedules; we got to the wrong terminal and therefore we were late and did'nt reach the correct bus! Very nice with the curtains around the beds - it gives you a private space! ”
- 08 Jan 2016 Rie