In Town Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Cool location, but hidden behind a cabaret. Staff was nice, but not really around much and big on cleaning the rooms. I just borrowed the vacuum. But aside from that, it's a good spot for your money. ”
- 10 Sep 2013 Frank USA
- “ They haven't Internet Don't used point for credit card This were really bad for me. ”
- 27 Jun 2013 Carlos Venezuela
- “ We felt ourselves very well, who can just go to the hostel for only sleeping, because interested in Prague and beer this is the cheapest and perfect selection. ”
- 17 May 2013 Anonymous Hungary
- “ Its the worst hostel that I have ever been. We booked 7-bed room and we got a 5-bed room with a extra one and a old and dirty mattress to sleep on the floor. The receptionist only go there to clean in the morning and dissapear. No wifi, no computers, the locker of the bathroom doesnt work, just one shower works and only one toilet...It would be the last hostel that I would book in Prague. ”
- 26 Apr 2013 Óscar Spain