Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I found InToulouse to be charming and perfect for my needs. The one thing that would have helped me is directions form the metro to the Hostel. It is so easy to say turn left out of the metro , then cross the street and take the first right and look for the red house! It was wonderful and my friends enjoyed it as well. I think for some reason they were surprised at how nice it was. ”
- 25 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The location was less than ideal. In one respect, it was good because the Metro was just across the street. However, there are no restuarants, bakeries or any place to eat close by. If you wanted to eat in a restaurant it was necessary to go on the Metro to the city center. The upstairs room was very hot! No air-conditioning and no fans. Very little breeze came in through the window. I found it so hot that I couldn't sleep until about 2AM when it finally cooled down. ”
- 04 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel is fairly small, and the atmosphere is relaxed, casual, and quiet. Though no breakfast is served, the kitchen is well-equipped. The bathrooms are fairly clean, as is the hostel overall. Lockers are free and vary in size; none are huge and mine was rather small, but it was sufficient to store my most valuable items. It's not a "five-star" or "boutique" hostel, but it's a great hostel to stay in. Note that it's pretty far out of town, but there's a metro stop around the corner. ”
- 04 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I had a great time there. The staff is very helpful and the atmosphere is open and friendly. I couldn't ask for more! ”
- 14 May 2013 Anonymous Spain