Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Although this hostel is located on the outskirts of central Toulouse, there's a tram stop very close by that'll take you into the city. The owner is very friendly and helpful. ”
- 23 Mar 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ I found InToulouse to be charming and perfect for my needs. The one thing that would have helped me is directions form the metro to the Hostel. It is so easy to say turn left out of the metro , then cross the street and take the first right and look for the red house! It was wonderful and my friends enjoyed it as well. I think for some reason they were surprised at how nice it was. ”
- 25 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The location was less than ideal. In one respect, it was good because the Metro was just across the street. However, there are no restuarants, bakeries or any place to eat close by. If you wanted to eat in a restaurant it was necessary to go on the Metro to the city center. The upstairs room was very hot! No air-conditioning and no fans. Very little breeze came in through the window. I found it so hot that I couldn't sleep until about 2AM when it finally cooled down. ”
- 04 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA