Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is the most significant fact-the hostel is out of town but so close to a metro station, The location is in a secluded urban area -in a quiet cul-de-sac. The staff were faultless and went out of their way to help when I made a wrong turn coming out of the Metro. The receptionist also took me to the local restaurant to make sure I had some food. Disappointed that there was no beer for sale and little opportunity to purchase locally. Be self sufficient on your first night. ”
- 22 Nov 2015 Paul Wales
- “ I stayed for a night in the hostel. It is very closed to the metro station. In the morning I had an early flight, it took 30 mins to get to the airport by the public transport. Bathroom and toilet are very clean, kitchen is well equiped. The location is a little bit far from the downtown but easy to get there by metro. ”
- 26 Jun 2015 Anonymous Belarus
- “ Lovely hostel! I was quite satisfied with the 'safety', 'cleanliness' and 'atmosphere' aspects of the establishment. On top of that, the staff (and tenants/"housemates") were very welcoming and nice. ”
- 09 Apr 2015 Anonymous France