India House Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The rooms was super cold and you were only given a sheet and a thin blanket. Had a tiny heater that didn't do much, so during the night it was freezing. The rooms was super dirty. During my stay, Friday to Monday the room was not cleaned once. Would had wished that there was information on hostelworld/hostels.com that there was a 80 dollar minimum on credit card payments. Water pressure was terrible in the showers!! ”
- 08 Jan 2016 Frida Sweden
- “ To be totally frank, this is a party hostel. This is how it is set up. If you don't like that, stay elsewhere.That said, there being breakfast available to buy was wonderful. I was only in New Orleans for a few days so having an inexpensive way to get food in the morning that didn't involve me cooking was wonderful.They say there are towels to buy, but they were out when I was there, fyi. They were totally cool with me using a sheet so not unreasonable by any means but something tobeawareof. ”
- 03 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Grate atmosphere. Staff was awsome and friendly. Should maybe concider putting same age groups in large capacity rooms. ”
- 22 Dec 2015 Ros
- “ Good location, short tram ride to the French Quarter. Breakfast was delicious and cheap and everyone was super friendly. Room had a bit of a weird smell but it was clean. ”
- 19 Dec 2015 Anonymous Australia