India House Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ First impression was kind of week, door where hard to close, lock,... Walls and furniture are painted in every color and every style at the same time that it becomes hard to create a clean ans 'peacefull' admosphere. With so many things going on at the same time it becomes hard to see if something is clean or not. This beeing said I had a great time at indiana house hostel, especialy because all rooms are gatering together in the outside terras what makes it easy to interact with other travelers ”
- 12 Jul 2015 Jana Belgium
- “ The accomodation is pretty average, had a padlock to close our door that was held on by tape. The hostel has a brunch that is very well priced as well as great dinners. Atmosphere was fantastic though. Even with the average accomodation we will be coming back for the atmosphere alone!!! ”
- 11 Jul 2015 Daniel England
- “ India House Hostel was an eclectic and unique experience in Mid-City New Orleans. The staff was somewhat friendly, but upon check-in we were a bit confused about the services that hostel offered, and I was a bit surprised that there was no option for a blanket as only a flat sheet was given to us. This may make sense as New Orleans tends to be humid and hot during summer, but the AC in the room was a bit too low. Rooms and facilities were fairly clean. Great breakfast and dinner! Pool open! ”
- 29 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA