India House Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent community feeling and atmosphere! Loved the ability to have a private room for my small group of four, as well as the ability to be around others traveling also. The location was great, just a step away from the streetcar on Canal Street. ”
- 03 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ This place is legit! The cook was awesome and sweet. I inhaled the breakfast and its such a good price! Dinner was also really good and cheap! True New Orleans flavor. The atmosphere is fun and the place is so upbeat. We stayed in a private 2 bed room and it had its private bathroom which was a great surprise! Defiantly come back and stay at this place for future visits. ”
- 01 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Great hostel with wonderful people on bew Orleans. Perfect backpacker atmosphere and many places to hang out! ”
- 24 Dec 2014 Anonymous Germany