Industriepalast Hostel Berlin
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ You have to pay extra for linen and extra if you want wifi in the room. The WiFi in the lobby was awful and everyone I was with had issues connected and staying connected. Good location for east berlin area. Have to take a train to downtown area. My room was full when I got there and the staff made me switch after my first night, with no compensation ”
- 21 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ It was nice. Best hostel I have stayed in so far ”
- 11 Jul 2015 petter Sweden
- “ Great stay. ”
- 18 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Enjoyed my stay would recommend to others. ”
- 16 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Great hostel only downside on my stay was that I was placed in a dorm with 5 boys, and they don't have the option of female only dorms ”
- 05 Jun 2015 Chantelle