Industriepalast Hostel Berlin
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Beds and shower are okay. Atmosphere is good. Kitchen is great. The hostel is in front of the the subway station, so very practical. Poor, weak and bad internet ever. If you want to get internet in your room you have to pay, if you want to use the internet in the reception, good luck because it doesn't work well. ”
- 16 Oct 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ You have to pay extra for linen and extra if you want wifi in the room. The WiFi in the lobby was awful and everyone I was with had issues connected and staying connected. Good location for east berlin area. Have to take a train to downtown area. My room was full when I got there and the staff made me switch after my first night, with no compensation ”
- 21 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ It was nice. Best hostel I have stayed in so far ”
- 11 Jul 2015 petter Sweden
- “ Great stay. ”
- 18 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Enjoyed my stay would recommend to others. ”
- 16 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Great hostel only downside on my stay was that I was placed in a dorm with 5 boys, and they don't have the option of female only dorms ”
- 05 Jun 2015 Chantelle