Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Especially the staff, makes a perfect atmosphere. Nice people, thanks for everything. ”
- 20 Aug 2015 ANDER Spain
- “ Good place, in my case was a bedroom with 8 beds. The problem of the summer is that hostel is in front of a big street and all day pass cars. How there is no air conditioner I pass the nights with a fan very annoying. The place is inside Turkish neighbourhood and half of residents are not turists. In general was nice, but in summer I will choose other hostel more quiet. ”
- 17 Aug 2015 Anonymous Spain
“ As you approach the hostel you immediately feel a little uncomfortable, it is in a poor area that has a bad feel around it, right next to a liquor store meaning the wrong type of people are hanging around day and night. The building the hostel is in looks very run down from the outside. In the hostel itself everything is looking very tired and in need of re-decorating. When we got into our room we noticed the smell of wet dog, especially when in bed. See trip advisor for more in-depth review. ”
I had more the impression you had a problem with your girlfriend. If you have a problem in your relationship don´t pass it to others! You gave us 1 point for cleanliness but not even mentioned one reason why it shall be dirty in the hostel. Never something has been stolen in our hostel! And most guest are very happy to have a supermarket and a liquor store close by, both open until 11pm.
- 12 Aug 2015 Thomas England
- “ Somewhat quiet area but easy to get to other places. The room was very comfortable and clean. The kitchen was fairly dirty and some of the longer term residents didnt try to clean after themselves. The living room is mostly filled with the longer term residents, who stay there most of the day. 2 staff- really friendly and helpful woman, and a very unhappy man. ”
- 13 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ No complaints. Had a great stay and met some nice people. ”
- 07 Oct 2014 Elaine Canada
- “ Everybody was fantastic and nice. It's a bit further from the city center but it's not really an issue with a metro pass. The place was super clean and they were flexible about us leaving our luggage at the hostel. ”
- 12 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA