Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Splendid expirience!!! I would recommend staying at this place to any young people, although as a group we had the whole room to ourselves, so I can´t report on joint rooms. The main advantage is the location - you can easilly access the city centre by foot, there is a direct tram going from here to Central station (5,16,24) and even to Sloterdijk station (12), but still you are sleeping in a quiet neighbourhood. Rooms and facilities are clean. Definitely go for the breakfast (5E), it is delish! ”
- 14 Nov 2015 Barbara Czech Republic
- “ Overall nice ”
- 30 Jul 2015 Mir Ahsan Bangladesh
- “ Wifi was terrible and atmosphere was bit dodge. American girl on Front desk could learn to smile but other than that staff were lovely and happy with stay. ”
- 13 Feb 2015 fearghal
- “ the receptionist at our arriving was not friendly at all, then the room was too could, the room was not cleaned well(a.e.under the bed, at the cornerns). ”
- 29 Jan 2015 Fatos Switzerland
- “ We stayed in the twin private room, it's tiny, no wifi at the room, there was mold in the shower, very noisy as a group of young man constantly shouted and knocked the doors during the nights, even activating the fire alarm system at 3:00am. The main door is always open, the stuff is unfriendly, and there's weird smell in the hallway. Towels were provided upon request. ”
- 12 Dec 2014 Aime Israel