Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Older building. Caféroom a bit dingy. Bright side: Clean sheets warm blankets. And a hotel with a friendly cat in the foyer can't be half bad. ”
- 28 Jun 2016 Lucky USA
- “ It was an awful staying there... ”
- 04 May 2016 Anonymous Ukraine
- “ Worst hostel I have stayed in! ”
- 03 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Splendid expirience!!! I would recommend staying at this place to any young people, although as a group we had the whole room to ourselves, so I can´t report on joint rooms. The main advantage is the location - you can easilly access the city centre by foot, there is a direct tram going from here to Central station (5,16,24) and even to Sloterdijk station (12), but still you are sleeping in a quiet neighbourhood. Rooms and facilities are clean. Definitely go for the breakfast (5E), it is delish! ”
- 14 Nov 2015 Barbara Czech Republic
- “ Overall nice ”
- 30 Jul 2015 Mir Ahsan Bangladesh