Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Overall nice ”
- 30 Jul 2015 Mir Ahsan Bangladesh
- “ Wifi was terrible and atmosphere was bit dodge. American girl on Front desk could learn to smile but other than that staff were lovely and happy with stay. ”
- 13 Feb 2015 fearghal
- “ the receptionist at our arriving was not friendly at all, then the room was too could, the room was not cleaned well(a.e.under the bed, at the cornerns). ”
- 29 Jan 2015 Fatos Switzerland
- “ We stayed in the twin private room, it's tiny, no wifi at the room, there was mold in the shower, very noisy as a group of young man constantly shouted and knocked the doors during the nights, even activating the fire alarm system at 3:00am. The main door is always open, the stuff is unfriendly, and there's weird smell in the hallway. Towels were provided upon request. ”
- 12 Dec 2014 Aime Israel
- “ Great Hostel. We stayed on a Twin Private - Ensuite. As a couple and expected to have a couple bed or two beds together. It was one bed on each side of the bedroom. When we entered the bedroom there was a terrible smell, (pipes) from the bathroom but we closed the door and went away and when we returned the smell was gone. From the bedroom and from the bathroom. The tv had bad reception and we only had interned at the entry of the hotel. But it was clean and warm. Perfect to rest. ”
- 24 Nov 2014 Marta Portugal
- “ Easy to find, not to far from the tram stop. Small rooms, uneven floors, lack of furniture - in 6-person room there were just 2 chairs (1 of them was broken), 1 little table, 4 small shelves and 8 very little safes of which 5 were locked, and lack of sockets - only 3 in the room plus one in the barthroom. Beds were quite comfortable, sheets clean. There was no wi-fi access in the room, only in the lobby. ”
- 09 Nov 2014 Adam Poland