Instant Groove! Party Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ One of the worst hostels I've been in. The room was soooo hot, and there's just one fan for 8 people. There are not enough bathrooms for everyone and they are generally dirty. The room is also dirty too. I was sleeping in the last night and a big piece of wood from the upper bed fell over my head, not just one but two. The guys from the reception are really trustable! And this is not just my opinion, lots of people there were claiming about how this hostel can have a good evaluation being so bad ”
- 07 Aug 2015 Flávio Henrique Brazil
- “ Best location ever directly over a cool club in the middle of a party street. However, my room was directly over the club, my bed was vibrating all night long and the sound so loud, that I needed earplugs that it's not hurting in my ears. However, with some drinks and earplugs I could sleep well. However, there were no keys and lockers in my room - so my stuff was public to the whole hostel. Anyhow, it was a nice time I stayed there, super chilled place and the friendliest stuff ever :)! ”
- 04 May 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ Be wan about the nightclub just bellow the hostel. It can be the best party time or the worst nightmare, depending on what you are looking for ”
- 15 Mar 2015 Aymeric France
- “ I was on sunday. There is not people enaugh in the ruin bar but the hostel is ok ”
- 11 Jan 2015 Anonymous Argentina
- “ I was kind of scared when i first walked into the place but this was probably the best hostel i have stayed at. The only drawback is that the hostel is above the instant club which means you cant sleep till 6am. I still highly recommend this hostel for a short stay ”
- 15 Dec 2014 Anonymous India