Instant Groove! Party Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ If you want to have a good time in Budapest- STAY HERE! The hotel is clean, secure, and decorated really nicely. The atmosphere is very sociable whether you are a group, couple, or single traveller (and this is helped so much by the staff). The staff are very helpful and knowledgeable. We had a fantastic time and will definitely be coming back again- THANK YOU! ”
- 11 Aug 2015 Anonymous England
- “ One of the worst hostels I've been in. The room was soooo hot, and there's just one fan for 8 people. There are not enough bathrooms for everyone and they are generally dirty. The room is also dirty too. I was sleeping in the last night and a big piece of wood from the upper bed fell over my head, not just one but two. The guys from the reception are really trustable! And this is not just my opinion, lots of people there were claiming about how this hostel can have a good evaluation being so bad ”
- 07 Aug 2015 Flávio Henrique Brazil
- “ Best location ever directly over a cool club in the middle of a party street. However, my room was directly over the club, my bed was vibrating all night long and the sound so loud, that I needed earplugs that it's not hurting in my ears. However, with some drinks and earplugs I could sleep well. However, there were no keys and lockers in my room - so my stuff was public to the whole hostel. Anyhow, it was a nice time I stayed there, super chilled place and the friendliest stuff ever :)! ”
- 04 May 2015 Anonymous Germany