Instant Sleep Backpacker Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great ambience! People who was sleeping there were very kind and sociable. Showers are right, water was warm! It's true that the hostel is above a bar and people usually make some noise, so if you're a bad sleeper I don't recommend it. But I sleeped well and I loved the atmosphere there! So great experience! ”
- 29 Mar 2016 Yaiza Spain
- “ I chose this hostel because it looked like it had some character based on the pictures, but it ended up just being dingy. The handtowels in the bathroom were never changed during the four days I was there. And it was expensive! I've stayed in much nicer for much less. Wi-fi in the common room but not in the dorms meant that no one socialized, everyone was just on their phones in the common room. Thankfully the staff were really nice and the hostel is in a good location in the Schanzenviertel. ”
- 18 Feb 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ We really liked the atmosphere at the hostel. The very kind staff helped us with both recommendations of clubs and practical things at the hostel. The location is also very fine; close to a train station and from there 5 min. to Hbf. There are many multicultural restaurants and shops in the neighborhood and people are likely to talk and help if you need it, but it is not that updated; you can't pay with VISA in most of the stores and restaurants. ”
- 04 Sep 2015 Malou Denmark
- “ We stayed at Instant sleep for 3 nights and it was a very, very, pleasant stay. The dorms are clean, there is a locker for everyone, the hostel is colorful with a peaceful and friendly atmosphere. Special thank to the staff who is always willing and seem to be loving their job. Keep going ! Romane ”
- 06 Jul 2015 Romane France