Instant Sleep Backpacker Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location of the hostel is a bit far from the city center but has an easy access to transportation and is in a fair area. It provides linen and cooking facilities such as microwave, fridge, plates, etc, which is very convenient. The hostel itself is a bit rusty and has a "what you pay for is what you get" kind of atmosphere and looks, but it's still cozy and likable. The showers are not exactly great and I saw a mouse in the kitchen, so a watch for cleanliness is important.Overall is nice. ”
- 19 Sep 2016 Viktorianna Israel
- “ Great ambience! People who was sleeping there were very kind and sociable. Showers are right, water was warm! It's true that the hostel is above a bar and people usually make some noise, so if you're a bad sleeper I don't recommend it. But I sleeped well and I loved the atmosphere there! So great experience! ”
- 29 Mar 2016 Yaiza Spain
- “ I chose this hostel because it looked like it had some character based on the pictures, but it ended up just being dingy. The handtowels in the bathroom were never changed during the four days I was there. And it was expensive! I've stayed in much nicer for much less. Wi-fi in the common room but not in the dorms meant that no one socialized, everyone was just on their phones in the common room. Thankfully the staff were really nice and the hostel is in a good location in the Schanzenviertel. ”
- 18 Feb 2016 Anonymous USA