Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Second time i stay here when i visit stockholm and everything is good. Love the kitchen, lots of pots and pans and clean most of the time. The cleaning ladies are always hard working and kind to everyone, quite close to the city center and metro. Would definitly recommend. The only thing i dont like about this hostel is that i have to pay for the linen. ”
- 02 May 2016 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Väldigt sexistiska posters överallt och personalen var svår att få tag i. ”
- 15 Apr 2016 Julia Sweden
- “ Absolutely enjoyed my stay there! The hostel meets all the requirements of the ordinary traveler but what made it special for me was the people that I met there. Apart from that, I must say the hostel has a good location (within walking distance), clean kitchen and bedrooms and great atmosphere. I liked it! Would recommend to others. ”
- 27 Feb 2016 Aleks Bulgaria
- “ I would suggest you improve on the following things: More toilets (I was waiting for a long time to use the toilet) More airflow In rooms, perhaps air conditioning as there are no windows ”
- 16 Oct 2015 Ingrid Australia
- “ Staff with a 'tude' horribly unwelcoming. ”
- 18 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ good atmosphere, calm place, well equiped kitchen, ”
- 15 Aug 2015 Anonymous Poland