Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Väldigt sexistiska posters överallt och personalen var svår att få tag i. ”
- 15 Apr 2016 Julia Sweden
- “ Absolutely enjoyed my stay there! The hostel meets all the requirements of the ordinary traveler but what made it special for me was the people that I met there. Apart from that, I must say the hostel has a good location (within walking distance), clean kitchen and bedrooms and great atmosphere. I liked it! Would recommend to others. ”
- 27 Feb 2016 Aleks Bulgaria
- “ I would suggest you improve on the following things: More toilets (I was waiting for a long time to use the toilet) More airflow In rooms, perhaps air conditioning as there are no windows ”
- 16 Oct 2015 Ingrid Australia
- “ Staff with a 'tude' horribly unwelcoming. ”
- 18 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ good atmosphere, calm place, well equiped kitchen, ”
- 15 Aug 2015 Anonymous Poland
- “ I have seen many hostels in Sweden! At the same time i have stayed in four different hostels in Stockholm before i chose the Interhostel. I was impressed with its cleanness, modern design, large kitchen room and bath rooms also friendly and multilingual staff. Sure if you are ready to spend more than 200 SEK for one night you can find better hostel in Stockholm but i recommend you to stop your searching and to choose the Interhostel for your comfortable staying in the heart of Stockholm! ”
- 17 May 2015 Serhii Ukraine