Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Felt like an old motel where junkies and prostitutes play. No bed sheets, and they never informed before. Very unresponsible staff, saying we can checkout till 11 but they were not in the reception until 11:20. Never going back again. ”
- 09 Mar 2018 Anonymous Albania
- “ The hostel is located very close to the city center, you can visit the city without using public transport. The staff is very kind and helpful. The rooms, bathrooms and toilets are clean. Not all the rooms have windows, but there are air exchangers. Always use a locker to avoid security problems (the staff also suggests that). Interhostel is very good value for your money if you are looking for cheap accomodation close to the main sights, I definitely recommend it. ”
- 15 Nov 2017 Anonymous Hungary
- “ The only good thing is that it is cheap. It is not very safe: everyone at every time can enter in the Hostel, look at the baggage room, cook and use everything. It is written that it is forbidden to drink alcohol but a lot of people drink it, also in front of the receptionist! There are no windows in almost any hostel except for a couple of rooms! ”
- 20 Aug 2017 Anonymous Italy