International Budget Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It looks so nice on the pictures, in real life its a lot smaller, really hard to get through to your bed if its one at the back. ”
- 13 Apr 2017 Miriam Germany
- “ I stayed there 2 nights and they make me change room between the 1st and second night... like you have to do 2 check out. They say that they do thy all the tome and its there policies... just letting you know. ”
- 02 Apr 2017 Nicolas Canada
- “ I was very unimpressed to have 2 strange men stay in my room overnight. They came in very late (which was fine as it was New Year's Eve/morning). But I wasn't aware that men and women shared the same rooms. I was very unimpressed 1- that I hadn't been told and 2 that it happened at all. It meant I couldn't get dressed in the morning until they left.There wasn't enough room to change in the toilet room. And I will not stay in a place where I have to go to a very, very small toilet room to change! ”
- 31 Dec 2016 Tanya Australia
- “ The bunk beds are the cheapest of the cheapest -- they swing a lot. The automatic doors of the rooms are good in terms of security, but they do a lot of noise when closing -- great for waking up other guests, in addition to the bed swings. ”
- 28 Oct 2016 Anonymous Portugal