International Budget Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff was very nice and helpful. Our room was clean and the showers acceptable. If you are looking for a hostel to have a fun weekend in Amsterdam I can only suggest you to book it. Very close to a lot of bars, clubs etc. ”
- 06 Dec 2013 Ilona Germany
- “ Nice hostel in a good aerea close to many nice places. You can go to many places by walking or train that is close as well. Seems a save and calm place ”
- 16 Nov 2013 Terena Brazil
- “ Really enjoyed my stay in the international budget hostel. The staff are very friendly and the atmosphere there is great. The common room was a big hit as I was travelling alone and met several others travelling on their own just by meeting people in the hostel. I can't understand why this hostel gets negative feedback and I would recommend it to any of my friends visiting Amsterdam. Tomas :) ”
- 30 Oct 2013 thomas Ireland
- “ it's definetly a hostel for weed smokers! they have an extra ganja room and so on. the shower wasn't that clean and there was nearly no water coming out of it. the beds were very comfortable, and the breakfast cheap. we paid 22 euros per night in a room for four. that's too much for the low quality. ”
- 01 Sep 2013 daniela Switzerland
- “ Dirty, expensive and noisy !!! ”
- 03 Aug 2013 Fabien France
- “ I went to this hostel and talked to the person in charge and showed him that my computer broke so I didn't have my reservation slip. He basically told me it wasn't his problem and I couldn't stay here, then they still charged MY CARD FOR THE ROOM, which I couldn't sleep in, and I ended up having to sleep in a porter potty because I couldn't find somewhere else to stay, stay clear of this place. ”
- 13 Jul 2013 Eric USA