International Budget Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was clean und it is located very central. There isn´t enough space in the rooms but there´s a locker and the beds are quite comfy though. ”
- 03 Sep 2014 Nadja Kristin Germany
- “ Very small, not enough bathrooms but otherwise a clean bed and nice staff. Great location. ”
- 10 Jul 2014 Anne Australia
- “ The staff was very friendly and they were able to direct me towards every where that I wanted to see. The showers are clean but cramped along with the rest of this hostel. Everyone should be forewarned in knowing they have a cat that lives within the hostel. I am an animal lover, but when I left my bag at the baggage drop, the cat pissed on the shoulder straps of my pack. I have a month longer to travel through Europe, and I CANNOT remove the smell from my $300 backpack. IT IS HORRENDOUS. ”
- 06 Jul 2014 jenna USA
- “ The staff was very nice and helpful. Our room was clean and the showers acceptable. If you are looking for a hostel to have a fun weekend in Amsterdam I can only suggest you to book it. Very close to a lot of bars, clubs etc. ”
- 06 Dec 2013 Ilona Germany
- “ Nice hostel in a good aerea close to many nice places. You can go to many places by walking or train that is close as well. Seems a save and calm place ”
- 16 Nov 2013 Terena Brazil
- “ Really enjoyed my stay in the international budget hostel. The staff are very friendly and the atmosphere there is great. The common room was a big hit as I was travelling alone and met several others travelling on their own just by meeting people in the hostel. I can't understand why this hostel gets negative feedback and I would recommend it to any of my friends visiting Amsterdam. Tomas :) ”
- 30 Oct 2013 thomas Ireland