International Budget Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I was very unimpressed to have 2 strange men stay in my room overnight. They came in very late (which was fine as it was New Year's Eve/morning). But I wasn't aware that men and women shared the same rooms. I was very unimpressed 1- that I hadn't been told and 2 that it happened at all. It meant I couldn't get dressed in the morning until they left.There wasn't enough room to change in the toilet room. And I will not stay in a place where I have to go to a very, very small toilet room to change! ”
- 31 Dec 2016 Tanya Australia
- “ The bunk beds are the cheapest of the cheapest -- they swing a lot. The automatic doors of the rooms are good in terms of security, but they do a lot of noise when closing -- great for waking up other guests, in addition to the bed swings. ”
- 28 Oct 2016 Anonymous Portugal
- “ They upgraded a lot of facilities since last year which was nice, but in doing so they cut the size of the smoking common area down by half and replaced comfortable furniture with wooden benches. This severely changed the atmosphere of the place for me, before there would always be people hanging out and now it's usually a ghost town. Nice job with the upgrades but the dual smoking/non-smoking common areas was a huge down grade in my opinion. ”
- 08 Jul 2016 Jessica USA
- “ Heavy and noisy doors. Hard to sleep with all the opening and closing of room doors in the floor. Good location and security ”
- 26 Jun 2016 Anonymous Portugal