International Budget Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Cute, typical Dutch house with several floors - we really liked it. Staff is friendly and location is great. It is possible to rent bikes nearby and there are some streets with bars and restaurants just around the corner. The rooms are comfortable for a short trip to Amsterdam and bathrooms and showers have been very clean. The only thing to criticize is that our room had just one lamp and few plugs. ”
- 01 Oct 2017 Michelle Germany
- “ It looks so nice on the pictures, in real life its a lot smaller, really hard to get through to your bed if its one at the back. ”
- 13 Apr 2017 Miriam Germany
- “ I stayed there 2 nights and they make me change room between the 1st and second night... like you have to do 2 check out. They say that they do thy all the tome and its there policies... just letting you know. ”
- 02 Apr 2017 Nicolas Canada
- “ I was very unimpressed to have 2 strange men stay in my room overnight. They came in very late (which was fine as it was New Year's Eve/morning). But I wasn't aware that men and women shared the same rooms. I was very unimpressed 1- that I hadn't been told and 2 that it happened at all. It meant I couldn't get dressed in the morning until they left.There wasn't enough room to change in the toilet room. And I will not stay in a place where I have to go to a very, very small toilet room to change! ”
- 31 Dec 2016 Tanya Australia
- “ The bunk beds are the cheapest of the cheapest -- they swing a lot. The automatic doors of the rooms are good in terms of security, but they do a lot of noise when closing -- great for waking up other guests, in addition to the bed swings. ”
- 28 Oct 2016 Anonymous Portugal