International Budget Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The bunk beds are the cheapest of the cheapest -- they swing a lot. The automatic doors of the rooms are good in terms of security, but they do a lot of noise when closing -- great for waking up other guests, in addition to the bed swings. ”
- 28 Oct 2016 Anonymous Portugal
- “ They upgraded a lot of facilities since last year which was nice, but in doing so they cut the size of the smoking common area down by half and replaced comfortable furniture with wooden benches. This severely changed the atmosphere of the place for me, before there would always be people hanging out and now it's usually a ghost town. Nice job with the upgrades but the dual smoking/non-smoking common areas was a huge down grade in my opinion. ”
- 08 Jul 2016 Jessica USA
- “ Heavy and noisy doors. Hard to sleep with all the opening and closing of room doors in the floor. Good location and security ”
- 26 Jun 2016 Anonymous Portugal
- “ The rooms are ok for the location and for the value of your money. The only problem is that there is no elevator and there is some very steep stairs, it's almost like climbing a wall to get to the reception and then if you're unlucky and get a room in floor 4 it's a struggle if you're traveling with big/heavy suitcases. The toilet rooms are ok but the sinks are so small that when you try to brush your teeth you're almost spitting on your shoes :P. Overall it's good. ”
- 18 Dec 2015 Anonymous Mexico