International Hostel Khaosan Fukuoka
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It`s a good place to stay, especially for a longer term, I guess. The hostel has a kitchen and free internet so you can save some money. But the bed was really noisy. I really liked the common area, its a good spot to meet people. ”
- 15 Apr 2015 Laura Germany
- “ One bed in the 4bed dorm screeched really loud, except for that it was a nice stay ”
- 13 Apr 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ I showed up a day early and they were booked up that day, so the staff let me leave my bags here while I explored the city and returned the following day. The hostel had free pc's to use and everything I needed. ”
- 14 Dec 2014 Simon Canada
- “ The hostel is a little bit off the shinkansen station, but still ok. Cleanliness is ok. No dryer, but space on roof to dry clothes. ”
- 22 Oct 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ the upper berth is noisy ! ”
- 11 Oct 2014 JIH YANG Taiwan
- “ very nice stay, easily can reccomend need a litte bit of renew ”
- 02 Oct 2014 Anonymous Poland