International House of Washington
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ As an older member of the travelling world I felt totally comfortable. Excellent in every way . ”
- 06 Aug 2013 Chris England
- “ I stayed here for three days for a conference. Staff was very friendly and made me feel right at home. My conference was at the convention center and it was literally right around the corner. Greatly enjoyed my stay there and I plan to stay again if ever I'm in town!!! ”
- 11 Jul 2013 Morganne USA
- “ It wasn't too lively, and there was an old man (another guest) who wouldn't put a shirt on and (and he had long nipples) but the coffee was good, and there were lots of supplies like tea and condiments in the kitchen. The location is excellent, and the parking costs $10, but it's always locked up, so pretty secure, and you get it for the full 24 hours. Generally very happy with it. ”
- 20 Jun 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ Very good location, near to all major attractions and shopping area ”
- 18 Jun 2013 Anonymous China
- “ Staff was very friendly but the facilities were a bit old and dirty. The shower had a snail and a few other bugs in it. eww! Also, the location of hostel is surrounded by abandoned buildings and just a sketchy few blocks, but about 5 blocks away it is very safe. Location is fine in the day but not recommended at night, especially if you're alone. ”
- 03 Jun 2013 Chalin USA
- “ The location is awesome. Everything is within walking distance and they provide many coupons for many stores and the host will tell you where to go and the special events during your stay. It's awesome! I like it. I'll definitely recommend it to my friends coming to dc ”
- 25 May 2013 Anonymous China