International House of Washington
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is awesome. Everything is within walking distance and they provide many coupons for many stores and the host will tell you where to go and the special events during your stay. It's awesome! I like it. I'll definitely recommend it to my friends coming to dc ”
- 25 May 2013 Anonymous China
- “ Very nice hostel, staff are very considerate and nice! ”
- 29 Mar 2013 Anonymous China
- “ This hostel was just right for me. Very nice people, other guests as well as staff. And helpful, too, knowing helpful stuff about the city, offering help, etc. I liked that there are only female dorms with bathroom for a good price. Other hostels were more expensive or only had mixed dorms with at least 6 beds. The bathroom cleanliness could've been better, that's the only negative comment. Especially like the good location, so close to all main attractions so I could walk everywhere :o). ”
- 26 Mar 2013 Birgit Germany
- “ the best hostel ever! I've stayed there for one week and really enjoyed my time there. The house seems old but the facilities inside are pretty good. Also it has a great location, only 2 mins walk from metro station and 10 mins from Chinatown, and it's very convenient to buy everything you need in this area. A police station is on the opposite side of this street, it made me feel secure. The staff is very friendly and kindness. ”
- 12 Mar 2013 Xiao China