International House of Washington
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It has the format of 20th century building, I love it! ”
- 16 Nov 2013 Qinhua China
- “ It's really nice. I'm from china and had a tour in washington,DC. You can walk to the most view sites. And ChinaTown is nearby with many restaurants. And you can walk to subway within 5 mins. ”
- 09 Nov 2013 QIANG China
- “ Price was excellent, and the location was within walking distance to everything I wanted to see. The neighborhood felt safe and was relatively quiet. Staff was very helpful and accommodating. The beds were not the most comfortable, and were a little short for me (I'm 6'4"), but honestly they were better than I thought they would be. The bathroom was kept clean. This was my first time staying in a hostel, and it well-surpassed my expectations. ”
- 14 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff is very friendly and helpful, and you can find anything that you may need in the hostel. Everything is already taken into consideration for you beforehand. I would definetely stay here on my next trip to DC. The location is also great, very close to Union Station and market places. One of the best hostel experiences! The rooms are also very cute and clean. ”
- 01 Oct 2013 Hamdiye Turkey