International Student Center
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This Hostel should put in BOLD LETTERS that they have an AGE Restriction! This way someone would NOT LOSE their Deposit due to not seeing this Restriction prior to booking! ”
- 10 Mar 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ I liked very much the atmosphere in this hostel. The staff were always ready and eager to help and provide advice. Although I stayed there during the snow storm it was always warm and cozy. I liked the lounge. The location is great, you have many options in short walking distance. I would like to have larger lockers in the room so you can put a standard laptop backpack. ”
- 06 Jan 2017 Anonymous Greece
- “ Nice place in upper side. Large rooms with a large kitchen and a living room. The girl in the reception was really helpfull! ”
- 11 Nov 2016 Anonymous Argentina
- “ The hostel staff are very nice however the cleanliness of the place needs a little improvement. Also guest must be aware the kitchen is closed from 10:30-12 which limits how soon a guest should get ready in the morning. ”
- 12 Oct 2016 Elizabeth USA
- “ staff unfriendly, not enough bathrooms, wi fi is not working in rooms, kitchen was too far away from rooms (we were on the 4th floor kitchen is on the ground level, especially in summer it is annoying to walk so many steps only for getting water, because there are no water fountains), expensive luggage storage fees (every hostel I've been so far did it for free) ”
- 24 Jun 2016 Elisabeth