International Student Center
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The International Student Center is a small and cosy hostel right next to Central Park. It is a nice neighbourhood and I felt quite safe walking back at night. Staff are very lovely and helpful. The rooms are clean and there is air-conditioning in the summer, which is great. Comfy common area and kitchen downstairs which is also where you can use the wi-fi. And the price is very cheap. Ideal for solo female travellers - I stayed in the all-girls dorm. Bring your own towel and a bottle of water! ”
- 23 Jul 2017 Anonymous Singapore
- “ This Hostel should put in BOLD LETTERS that they have an AGE Restriction! This way someone would NOT LOSE their Deposit due to not seeing this Restriction prior to booking! ”
- 10 Mar 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ I liked very much the atmosphere in this hostel. The staff were always ready and eager to help and provide advice. Although I stayed there during the snow storm it was always warm and cozy. I liked the lounge. The location is great, you have many options in short walking distance. I would like to have larger lockers in the room so you can put a standard laptop backpack. ”
- 06 Jan 2017 Anonymous Greece