International Student Center
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Friendly and helpful staff, clean rooms and bathrooms, a long walk from Times Square but the metro is close by as an alternative. ”
- 07 Jun 2018 Brooke Australia
- “ It was one of the cheapest, atmosphere, with history hostels on manhattan, great location. ”
- 30 Apr 2018 Tuiara Russia
- “ Everything was pretty nice and the staff was great, but bathrooms did leave a little too be desired ”
- 17 Dec 2017 Kevan USA
- “ Excellent place to travel alone, everything according to the agreement. ”
- 27 Nov 2017 Hanne Mexico
- “ Nothing to complain, all good! :) keep it up!! ”
- 23 Nov 2017 Anonymous Brazil
- “ The International Student Center is a small and cosy hostel right next to Central Park. It is a nice neighbourhood and I felt quite safe walking back at night. Staff are very lovely and helpful. The rooms are clean and there is air-conditioning in the summer, which is great. Comfy common area and kitchen downstairs which is also where you can use the wi-fi. And the price is very cheap. Ideal for solo female travellers - I stayed in the all-girls dorm. Bring your own towel and a bottle of water! ”
- 23 Jul 2017 Anonymous Singapore