International Student Center
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is half a block from central park and half a block from decently priced restaurants and bars. The neighborhood is fairly upscale, and I never felt unsafe. It is indeed rather hard to spot, especially if you'll arrive after the sun sets, but it's nestled in between some beautiful brownstone townhomes, almost exactly halfway down the block, face south and you should be right there. An overall great experience on my first trip to NY, I recommend this hostel and will stay here again! ”
- 06 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Not for a party animal! You have to leave all your luggages down stair and it's very inconvenient because the office that you leave you luggages is close at 11pm! Plus in the morning you have to leave the hotel at 11am because it's close to clean the room!!!!!!! ”
- 18 Mar 2014 Anonymous Thailand
- “ Very nice place to spent time in new york city. The staff is so nice people. I'm very happy to book my order there. ”
- 15 Mar 2014 Anonymous Peru
- “ The rooms are crowded and they are always open, there is no lock, so anyone can enter to your bedroom. There is no policy of noise, so people enter to the room at 3am drunk and making noise because nobody say anything. ”
- 15 Feb 2014 Anonymous Spain
- “ Jose Vasquez (sorry in advance if I didn't get your last name right) who works front desk is an amazing person, friendly, attentive, and enthusiastic. He will make your stay a very satisfying one. ”
- 07 Feb 2014 Giang
- “ My experience was bad because mu flight from los angeles got 5hours delay because of the snow and when I reach nyc at 4am I went to the hostel and it was closed since 11pm. So I had to take a cab and find another hostel to stay. Thats why I didnt had a good experience with that hostel. ”
- 03 Feb 2014 Tatiana Brazil