International Students Residence
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had limited interaction with Staff but when I did, they were professional and helpful. ”
- 26 Oct 2017 LaSaundra USA
- “ We picked an hostel for our weekend in NYC mainly because we wanted to save on money knowing that we will be there only to sleep at night. However, it was impossible to sleep. The walls of the room were not going all the way to the ceiling and therefore there absolutely no privacy between the rooms. People were very loud, talking (and eating) until 1.30am in the morning with lights on, slamming doors all night long. It was a total nightmare... very much awake. ”
- 29 Sep 2017 sophie France
- “ staff not helpful ”
- 08 Jun 2017 Bhabananda Bangladesh
- “ We booked two beds in a room of six and when we arrived, they hosted us in a private room of two beds, although the walls did not reach the ceiling, so you could hear all the sounds around. It is quiet clean, although the stinky feet smell is unbearable - they should open a window and let the fresh air come in. It is close to the metro, literally under the metro - they have ear plugs for use in sleeping. ”
- 28 May 2017 Alicia Spain
- “ The staff was great, somehow hostel.com didn't send the reservation, but the hostel staff got it fixed really quick. ”
- 18 May 2017 Anonymous Argentina
- “ If you need to sleep, well, just forget about it! NOISE from the train, NOISE from the next door bar & NOISE from every single person on the floor as there are NO real walls between the "pods", just semi-walls that don't go up the ceiling and make the whole floor a giant open space, making it impossible to sleep! ”
- 09 Dec 2016 Anonymous Canada