International Students Residence
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ staff not helpful ”
- 08 Jun 2017 Bhabananda Bangladesh
- “ We booked two beds in a room of six and when we arrived, they hosted us in a private room of two beds, although the walls did not reach the ceiling, so you could hear all the sounds around. It is quiet clean, although the stinky feet smell is unbearable - they should open a window and let the fresh air come in. It is close to the metro, literally under the metro - they have ear plugs for use in sleeping. ”
- 28 May 2017 Alicia Spain
- “ The staff was great, somehow hostel.com didn't send the reservation, but the hostel staff got it fixed really quick. ”
- 18 May 2017 Anonymous Argentina
- “ If you need to sleep, well, just forget about it! NOISE from the train, NOISE from the next door bar & NOISE from every single person on the floor as there are NO real walls between the "pods", just semi-walls that don't go up the ceiling and make the whole floor a giant open space, making it impossible to sleep! ”
- 09 Dec 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ The hostel really need a cafeteria. There is no good coffee around the area. ”
- 26 Oct 2016 Javier
- “ One of our students experienced an intruder (man) in her room (because the walls do not go all the way to the ceiling) One of our teachers was repeatedly offered to buy drugs in the area around the hostel. ”
- 05 Oct 2016 Anonymous Denmark