International Students Residence
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ When you're looking for a very quiet place, this won't be the best choice for you. But if you look for a safe, clean place close to the subway and close to Manhattan this is perfect!! Even when the walls are open on the top and you can hear everybody talking, I had a good time there and met great people! The staff also helps a lot if you got any questions! :) Liked it there. Luisa,21,Germany,stayed for 6nights in March and 5nights in April 2016. ”
- 16 Mar 2016 Luisa Germany
- “ This Hostel is the best place I ever stayed . They property is very clean and location is amazing only 1 subway stop to Manhattan , you can even walk to Manhattan just a cross the Williamsburg bridge and on the bridge you will see great view on all Manhattan skyline. I was amazed !! My friends also took a bikes right before Williamsburg Bridge and riding across. Lounge and game and kitchen have everything you will ever need. Great Place. ”
- 29 Feb 2016 Jafeth Bulgaria
- “ This was a wonderful Experience!!! I love, love this place. So clean , welcoming and great amenities they have . Stuff are ready to help you about anything you need at any moment . Front Desk is open 24/7, security they have 24/7 as well housekeepers 24/7 what is just great. All the time they checking everybody, especially after midnight , which I loved I felt very safe . Lounge area I believe is the best ever with Kitchen, games and dinning area . Computers are there as well. Wonderful!!!! ”
- 29 Feb 2016 Aida Angola