International Students Residence
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ No doubt that the hostel is a great thing for young, hip people because of its location and concept. Room came with towels which was nice, but they were kinda yucky and old, so they should maybe be switched sometime soon. Bedroom walls don't connect to the ceiling and leave a gap, so you could hear EVERYTHING other people were doing, including drunk guests screaming at 4 in the morning. Bathrooms are cold and tiny, no privacy due to poorly frosted glass windows. Nice community room though ”
- 06 Jan 2016 Anna Germany
- “ Stayed there for 4 days, loved it! Only thing is the rooms are like cubicles so you can always hear your neighbor's talking, but the place is clean and it's right next to the subway station. ”
- 02 Jan 2016 Anonymous China
- “ I don't see any reason why the walls would not go to the ceiling so that everyone does not have to hear everyone else on the floor! I also had blood stains on my sheets, but it was obvious they'd been washed, so I didn't say anything. Otherwise, the hostel was fantastic for what I paid. The lounge and kitchen were great for socializing in the evenings. There was hot water and decent water pressure. The look of the hostel was modern and very cute. I met a lot of great people there! ”
- 27 Nov 2015 Lauren USA
- “ Really awesome place. Two minor complaints – showers do not have enough pressure and even the smallest sounds are audible through the rooms. ”
- 26 Nov 2015 Hyo Lim South Korea
- “ This hostel is good if you have like no other options. There's no privacy at all whatsoever. The dorms are essentially cubicles with high side walls, but you have no ceiling, so u can hear when your neighbors move in their beds, look through their luggages, everyone has to whisper at night. The private rooms are Surrounded by the other dorms, so I had no noise privacy and heard everything around me. Pretty cheap concept. Come on guys, really? Finish the work, your walls aren't tall enough! ”
- 11 Nov 2015 Anonymous USA