International Students Residence
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This Hostel is the best place I ever stayed . They property is very clean and location is amazing only 1 subway stop to Manhattan , you can even walk to Manhattan just a cross the Williamsburg bridge and on the bridge you will see great view on all Manhattan skyline. I was amazed !! My friends also took a bikes right before Williamsburg Bridge and riding across. Lounge and game and kitchen have everything you will ever need. Great Place. ”
- 29 Feb 2016 Jafeth Bulgaria
- “ This was a wonderful Experience!!! I love, love this place. So clean , welcoming and great amenities they have . Stuff are ready to help you about anything you need at any moment . Front Desk is open 24/7, security they have 24/7 as well housekeepers 24/7 what is just great. All the time they checking everybody, especially after midnight , which I loved I felt very safe . Lounge area I believe is the best ever with Kitchen, games and dinning area . Computers are there as well. Wonderful!!!! ”
- 29 Feb 2016 Aida Angola
- “ No doubt that the hostel is a great thing for young, hip people because of its location and concept. Room came with towels which was nice, but they were kinda yucky and old, so they should maybe be switched sometime soon. Bedroom walls don't connect to the ceiling and leave a gap, so you could hear EVERYTHING other people were doing, including drunk guests screaming at 4 in the morning. Bathrooms are cold and tiny, no privacy due to poorly frosted glass windows. Nice community room though ”
- 06 Jan 2016 Anna Germany
- “ Stayed there for 4 days, loved it! Only thing is the rooms are like cubicles so you can always hear your neighbor's talking, but the place is clean and it's right next to the subway station. ”
- 02 Jan 2016 Anonymous China