International Students Residence
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ B Hotel is great if you are not: 1) over 6' 2) a light sleeper 3) expecting privacy The bunk beds are too short for a 6ft 3in fellow like myself. The trains roaring past or the sounds of other guests will keep up light sleepers. And the walls don't go to the ceiling, so the people around you can hear much of what you do. Still, it's dirt cheap, spotlessly clean, and in an awesome neighborhood. Perfect for many. ”
- 05 Jun 2015 Adam USA
- “ The rooms are connected through the ceiling and the subway is driving straight next to the hostel, so it is really loud inside. There was also a little smell of sweat inside, but still everything was really clean and because I was really tired everything hasn´t bothered me much. The subway is pretty close to it next to a busy street, so it should be safe at night! ”
- 01 Jun 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ Everything about his place was great EXCEPT for the room layout... since the walls don't go completely up to the ceiling (in a loft style) you can hear everything that's happening in the other rooms. Even with everyone trying to be as quiet as possible, it's still hard to fall asleep and really bad if you want to sleep any time past 7am... Take advantage of the free earplugs!! ”
- 31 May 2015 Anonymous USA