International Students Residence
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Kind of fare for the price. Noisy because of the train. Location is quite good for being a block from the metro station, but the suround area isnt nice at all. ”
- 10 Oct 2014 Rubens Brazil
- “ The receptionist had the personality of a house plant.The same as her supervisor.They checked me in a room with 4 bed,when my reservation was for two beds only.No apology.We had to que for 20 minutes in order to c/i, because there was only one person at reception at 15pm when everyone was arriving to c/i.When I asked about the shower (in most hostels is en suite) the told me with an attitude "you are in a hostel".There where no lockers in the room.Just small boxes that couldn't even fit a laptop ”
- 19 Sep 2014 Anonymous Greece
- “ There is a train outside.so it is quite noisy!! ”
- 08 Sep 2014 Jing China
- “ Everything is excellent, BUT partitions of rooms don't reach meter a ceiling, is audible all rooms on a floor! ”
- 03 Sep 2014 Jennifer Russia