International Travelers House Adventure Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Room was tiny for four people. Couldn't all stand on the floor at the same time. We were in a room off a lounge room 'hang out room' and it was really awkward if we wanted to enter or leave and people were watching TV in that room. It got really annoying. Breakfast was good. Staff really nice but give off a bit of a 'don't really know what we're doing' vibe and wing it often. I would still recommend to friends but would suggest to request a bungalow. ”
- 02 Dec 2014 michelle Australia
- “ We had a great experience! The atmosphere was great and I met so many great people. I went here with two friends for the Thanksgiving wknd. We were welcomed with a fantastic thanksgiving dinner and lovely company. ”
- 28 Nov 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Nice hostel, the staff was fun! Free dinner six nights a week was a plus and the food was great. Lot of activities. The only minus is that the front yard of the hostel is very loud because some people like to stay there and party almost every night. Might not be a problem though if you stay in the back houses. Also the upstairs restroom didn´t have toilet paper like ever. ”
- 26 Oct 2014 Anonymous Finland