International Travelers House Adventure Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I was impressed with how exceptionally clean the facility was, and I had the time of my life thanks to the friendliest staff. ”
- 19 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ This was a first hostel experience for me and I thought it was just AWSOME! The small size of the Hostel gave a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. I felt at ease right away. The food was great (both diner and breakfast) and the hostel was very clean. ”
- 27 Nov 2013 Johanne France
- “ turn the volume of the music down at times, especially really early in the morning and really late at night. Provide additional blankets in the colder months. And just stay as awesome as you are! ”
- 12 Nov 2013 Mona Miri-Ann Denmark
- “ I have been to a lot of hostels and I can say for the price this is by far the best. The place is clean, the staff are friendly, and the atmosphere is very laid back. Breakfast and dinner is included and the food is good. There is something to keep you busy everyday like snorkeling, sailing, surfing, or just exploring and the best part... It doesn't cost extra!!! The location is really good for being downtown. If your going to be in San Diego YOU HAVE TO STAY HERE!!!! ”
- 16 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ One of the best hostels I've ever been to.. ”
- 15 Oct 2013 Dale Australia
- “ Excellent everything, great price for mixed dorms. One tiny drawback, windows were open, strange smell from outside. awesome great location though, highly recommended. ”
- 11 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA