International Travelers House Adventure Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I enjoyed my stay at the International Travelers House in San Diego. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable of the local area. The rooms were clean and the facilities good. I was also delighted that they were happy to provide a vegetarian option at all meals. ”
- 24 May 2013 Penelope Australia
- “ Great hostel, definitley the best I have ever stayed in and probbably the best in the world :) Super friendly staff, free breakfast & dinner, great activities (movie night was really cool). Very good beds and not too crowded. ”
- 04 May 2013 Anonymous Slovenia
- “ Great place! Nice atmosphere, good people! ”
- 03 May 2013 Ricardo Brazil
- “ This is by far the best hostel I ever stayed at. The atmosphere and staff are the best. People are friendly and open-minded, and you quickly feel like being a part of a small family. I can only recommend it - and I would even say to my friends to go to San Diego, if not for the fantastic City, then to relax and enjoy life at this hostel. ”
- 01 May 2013 Christoffer Denmark