International Travelers House Adventure Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Best hostel ever. Everyone is super friendly the atmosphere is perfect. I had an awesome time there and by far my best hostelling experience! ”
- 11 Aug 2014 Alexander Germany
- “ A perfect example of how a hostel should be. ”
- 09 Aug 2014 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Loved my stay! Would definitely stay here again and recommend to others. Left a good review on Yelp. ”
- 07 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Haven't stayed at a Hostel in 30 years. Was in a bind because of Comicon taking up all the hotels so I tried it. It was amazing. A lot has changed since my younger travels. it was so experience oriented and rich with recommendations of things to do and see but most of all... friendly! ”
- 25 Jul 2014 Chris USA
- “ This place is just amazing. Not only.is it the cleanest hostel I've ever stayed I but the activities are just so amazing and did I mention, free?!?! Over, this hostel really wouldn't be anything without it's amazing staff. Don't ever let those people go! ”
- 24 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Honestly amazing. Would highly recommend and will be staying again. Good for younger people but isn't nessasarily a party hostel ether. Perfect blend. Amazingly likable staff and other customers. 15-20 minute walk to gas lamp and the convention center. Less then 5 to the main part of little Italy. Airport is 10 minutes away by car and was about a 14 dollar cab. Just say it's next to the Hilton double tree and cab drivers know where that is. Front steps are a bit steep but doable with bags. ”
- 23 Jul 2014 Anonymous