International Travelers House Zoo Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel is geared for a younger traveler but I was made to feel right at home and enjoyed my stay. Meg and the other staff went above and beyond to help with any questions or concerns that came up. I would stay again and recommend it to other travelers. Thanks for a great week. ”
- 03 Sep 2014 Linda USA
- “ The best Hostel I've ever been! ”
- 14 Aug 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Thanks for a great for nights really felt at home! Hope our paths cross again some time :) ”
- 03 Jun 2014 david Ireland
- “ Extremely difficult to find parking! But other than that, I had a lovely stay. ”
- 07 May 2014 Susanna Canada
- “ One of the most amazing hostels I've been to, friendly staff and hostelers, a lot of great FREE amazing activities, in very great area in San Diego, & close to good restaurants, shopping centers, attractions & public transportation. Some of the facilities do need upgrade & re-innovation like the pool table, dining table & lounge area, there were great breakfast and dinners on daily basis, and it makes you feel more like in family. I do recommend this hostel for all Solo youth Travelers! ”
- 26 Apr 2014 Anonymous Jordan