International Travelers House Zoo Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ While this hostel is located a fair way out of the city centre, it is in the heart of the University area. It was a peaceful and cosy place to stay and we were made to feel very welcome! It was super easy to catch public transit to all destinations and a taxi fare was reasonably priced also. It was excellent value for money with the Free dinners and breakfasts (which were actually proper meals, not just toast) as well as frequent events. I would strongly recommend staying here! ”
- 17 May 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ Loved it, will be staying there again in future ”
- 09 May 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I like this hostel, people is nice and friendly, staff is helpful, it is clean, many nice restaurants around...if I come back I will stay here again. ”
- 10 Apr 2015 Ha Vietnam
- “ This hostel is geared for a younger traveler but I was made to feel right at home and enjoyed my stay. Meg and the other staff went above and beyond to help with any questions or concerns that came up. I would stay again and recommend it to other travelers. Thanks for a great week. ”
- 03 Sep 2014 Linda USA
- “ The best Hostel I've ever been! ”
- 14 Aug 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Thanks for a great for nights really felt at home! Hope our paths cross again some time :) ”
- 03 Jun 2014 david Ireland