Internet Hostel Sofia
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is located on the second floor of a main street. There is no air conditioning which means you have to sleep with the window open and ear plugs. In the time we were there, there were only four guests (two of us). There is not really a common room, they don't offer breakfast and there was no hot water. Just for one night, it is fine, but wouldn't recommend to stay here for a few days. The woman who works there is very friendly! ”
- 30 Jul 2015 Chanthal Netherlands
- “ The shower is very cold. My bed was broken and supported by books. ”
- 08 Oct 2014 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Excellent location. Common room is a bit small. But great location. ”
- 05 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA