Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great place! The rooms were small, as to be expected on a boat, but comfy and clean. The walls are a little thin, so you can hear noisy neighbours, but it is a hostel in Amsterdam so there's not much you can do. The location was great, a very close walk to Centraal Station. Breakfast was offered in the mornings, which we didn't try, but looked fairly simple. The manager was very helpful and friendly. ”
- 06 Mar 2015 Colleen USA
- “ perfect for a house boat !! Very small rooms and beds, but the location and the price and also the cleanliness is great. ”
- 23 May 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ This is a very nice hostel, the atmosphere is fantastic! the rooms are small but ok, and there is drinkable water inside. The staff is great, very kind. Good breakfast and showers, I definitely recommend this nice boat! ”
- 10 May 2014 Marco Italy
- “ We stayed three night over the Easter with Intersail / Christina. I would definitely recommend staying here. Nice people, good breakfast, cheap beer, clean rooms, good shower/toilet facilities. The rooms are small but comfortable and we were well informed of this before travelling. ”
- 18 Apr 2014 Anonymous Ireland