Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Absolutely perfect, we've had a great time on the Intersail boat! Don't bring too much luggage as there is limited room for storage, but it definitely is a great place to stay and wonderful and friendly staff also - a great atmosphere. Thank you very much! ”
- 20 Mar 2014 Jan Germany
- “ You should make sure you tell everyone to be quiet at night because some customers were very loud. Other than that, we had a wonderful time and loved the place! ”
- 10 Mar 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Very interesting experience. The hostel is actually a boat. For those who want to experience sleeping in a boat, this is your chance. Space is however very small, just like you would expect if you travel in a boat. The facilities are very clean. You could also wash your clothes, if you desire. Breakfast is decent. ”
- 12 Sep 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ The intersail is a cute way to spend some nights in Amsterdam. The atmosphere is fantastic, and they serve an excellent complimentary breakfast. The staff was also wonderful, making the stay even more pleasant. The wifi strength in the rooms was questionable, but efficient in the lounge area. The showers/toilets were clean and maintained. The rooms are very clean, but incredibly small. We unfortunately got bed bugs (room 5) but the staff let us change rooms and thoroughly wash our belongings. ”
- 06 Sep 2013 Anonymous
- “ Christian was a great host. We had an excellent night on the inter sail. This place is definitely a memorable experience in Amsterdam. They even offered a breakfast with the stay. This place is fantastic and highly recommended. ”
- 11 Aug 2013 Phillip USA