Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great staff!!!!! Friendly and Honest! ”
- 19 May 2017 Anonymous Slovenia
- “ In Amsterdam we had a complete balls-up of a last night! We'd hired bikes for the whole trip, and left my driving license and 100Euros cash as deposit. When we got to the bike hire at 9pm (flight @ 5am) the place was shut and so we were left in a bit of a sticky situation. Luckily, Christian (the Hostel/Boat manager) helped us out MASSIVELY and agreed to take the bikes the next morning, collect my driving license, and post it to me in England. The license was home b4 me - Christian is amazing! ”
- 11 Sep 2016 Jamal England
- “ Too small room for four people!!! Too hot, unconfortable and no plaxe for luggage. Good breakfast and it was nice to sit on top of the boat! ”
- 09 Sep 2016 Natalie Germany
- “ great stay in the Amsterdam! Thank you mate, it was super weekend! ”
- 09 Sep 2016 Anonymous
- “ Its a good hotel. It is economical and staffs are really helpful. It is not difficult to find even when you arrive at night. Location is perfect. I liked it. ”
- 28 Aug 2016 Amrit Nepal
- “ Great host! And a really fun and different way to stay at a hostel. ”
- 10 Jun 2016 Elizabeth USA