Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ perfect for a house boat !! Very small rooms and beds, but the location and the price and also the cleanliness is great. ”
- 23 May 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ This is a very nice hostel, the atmosphere is fantastic! the rooms are small but ok, and there is drinkable water inside. The staff is great, very kind. Good breakfast and showers, I definitely recommend this nice boat! ”
- 10 May 2014 Marco Italy
- “ We stayed three night over the Easter with Intersail / Christina. I would definitely recommend staying here. Nice people, good breakfast, cheap beer, clean rooms, good shower/toilet facilities. The rooms are small but comfortable and we were well informed of this before travelling. ”
- 18 Apr 2014 Anonymous Ireland
- “ Absolutely perfect, we've had a great time on the Intersail boat! Don't bring too much luggage as there is limited room for storage, but it definitely is a great place to stay and wonderful and friendly staff also - a great atmosphere. Thank you very much! ”
- 20 Mar 2014 Jan Germany
- “ You should make sure you tell everyone to be quiet at night because some customers were very loud. Other than that, we had a wonderful time and loved the place! ”
- 10 Mar 2014 Anonymous Canada